The Ugly (but Comfy) Christmas Sweater

8:26:00 PM


The Christmas season is upon us. I'm generally more Grinch than Cindy Lou Who in my day-to-day life but there is something about Christmas. The entire city is hung with Christmas lights, seemingly overnight. Christmas tree lots appear on every street corner and briefly mask the city's usual garbage scent. Yes, the massive influx of tourist is frustrating, but I generally stay away from touristy areas anyway.

And my favorite thing this season has been the ugly Christmas sweater. This trend perfectly merges my love of comfort and my enjoyment of anything and everything tacky. 

Here are two ways I'm wearing my Christmas sweaters this year.     

My "Any Excuse to Wear a Hoodie" Christmas Sweatshirt 



Christmas Slouchy - Black Milk Clothing
Chambray Shirt - Madewell
Hat - Lazy Oaf

My "Taking it Slow in the Snow" Sweater



Sweater - H&M
Leggings - Black Milk Clothing 
Chambray Shirt - Madewell

What about you? Are you a fan of the ugly Christmas sweater?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram